Progressive Suspension 412 Series, Heavy Duty 13" (Kawasaki/Honda models)
412 Series Cruiser Shocks
- Nitrogen-charged shocks with multi-stage, velocity-sensitive valving automatically adjust to riding conditions
- Complete shock assemblies include chrome springs and covers
- Designed specifically for cruiser and touring bikes
- Progressively wound steel spring provides superior ride and handling
- A five-position cam-style preload adjuster allows you to dial in your ride
- Shocks are available in several lengths for custom applications
- Sold in pairs
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Many fitments are available in either Standard or Heavy Duty. HD applications are recommended for bikes that are operated at or near the manufacturer's maximum load rating over 50% of the time.
- Before purchasing or attempting to install shocks that are different than the OEM length, confirm that your wheel travel can be altered without causing clearance issues such as swingarm/axle to exhaust contact as well as chain/belt guard or tire contact.
|Kawasaki Models||Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Drifter, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Nomad, Kawasaki Vulcan 1500 Classic Tourer, Kawasaki, Kawasaki Vulcan 1600 Classic|