Chin Fairing (Suzuki M109)
You have the option to keep or remove the chin scoop center hole. If you choose the cut out the center hole you can also get the honey comb screen. Please understand when the center hole is cut out you can see right down to the ground. We have completely opened up the bottom side for easier access to remove the oil filter for service. Please look to the side for other image showing you this chin scoop with and without the center hole. What you need to know:
- This product replaces the bottom chrome & black sections on your stock radiator cover.
- You'll have to completely remove the radiator cover to install this chin scoop.
- We offer options in the finish, but at the moment chrome is not one of them.
- There's the option to remove the center hole and add a screen.
- Watching our install video will help you understand how this product can be installed.
- This part does not have a finished surface, it has a gel-coat black finish that is meant to be sanded for primer and paint, so it may come with a few minor surface scuffs.
|Suzuki Models||Suzuki M109/M1800R|