Lowering Kits For Shock Absorbers Honda VT 600 Shadow TÜV
Shock absorber lowering with TÜV Test Report §19/3 for Honda VT 600 Shadow / PC21. By the conversion the motorcycle is lowered by approx. 4,5 cm (measured above the rear wheel centre).
Material Galvanized Steel
With TÜV Test Report 19/3 (TÜV Nord) for the Honda VT 600 Shadow.
The lowering kit is delivered with all parts required for assembly. Attention to the conversion you need a spring tensioner.
1. Squeeze Spring with spring tensioner.
2. Unscrew the shock absorber head.
3. Relieve the spring tension and remove the spring.
4. Push the large ring over shock absorber housing.
5. Remove the old stop Bush from the piston rod, slide the supplied plastic bushing over the piston rod.
6. Push the spring and press it together with the spring tensioner.
7. Screw new Shock absorber head, relieve spring.
8. Take the Bush from the old shock absorber head and re-press into the new one